The Righteous & The Lost by Tyler Ellis

The Righteous & The Lost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chimera is one of those graphic novels that is quite unpredictable because there are a lot of unexpected twists in the story. At first, I was uncertain whether to check out this or not. But I've read a lot of good reviews and positive rating feedback, therefore, I go with my instincts to read it immediately.
Chimera 1: The Righteous & The LostI was not dismayed by what this comic book has to offer because it will surprise you especially at the end of this book one. The only problem I encountered is reading the fonts in the speech bubbles because of the typefaces used and size. Overall, I would recommend this to fans of fantasy/science fiction genre and to other fellow comic book enthusiasts.
Chimera 1: The Righteous & The Lost