Animosity: Evolution, Vol. 1: Lex Animata by Marguerite Bennett

Animosity: Evolution, Vol. 1: Lex Animata
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I've read the 1st series of the Animosity comic book before and I was expecting that this spin-off could surpass or at par with it. However, I was looking for that kick factor of the adventures of Jesse and Sandor from the original Animosity against this new story from the series.
Animosity: Evolution Vol. 1
I can't stop myself from comparing this to its precedent because I think that there's a huge difference between the two. Probably because I think that I find that there's a bit of charm in the story of Jesse and Sandor's story. While I think that Wintermute and Adam are more for a mature and masculine side. Nevertheless, I will still try to check out the 2nd volume of the series and let's see if there's improvement in it.
Animosity: Evolution Vol. 1
Animosity: Evolution Vol. 1
Animosity: Evolution Vol. 1
Animosity: Evolution Vol. 1