The Enchantress by Michael Scott

The Enchantress
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finally, I could move on after I finish reading this last installment of the book series. I was quite surprised that it was Josh and not Sophie who save the modern world and destroyed the Danu Talis. I was really rooting for Sophie to be the chosen one because I don't like Josh's attitude on the 4th and 5th book. But after contemplating on Josh's journey, I think it really suits him to make the biggest sacrifice and become a hero.

Josh experienced a lot of emotions such as anger, jealousy, uncertainty, and pride. But after all of these, Dee made him realized that whenever he was in doubt; he should always use his heart. The biggest revelation, I guess, is that Josh became Death or also called Marethyu and who gave the book of Codex to Nicholas.

I am curious about what happened to Sophie who isn't really related to him by blood, which was also revealed in this last book. If it's true that the author will be writing a sequel to this series, hopefully, there could be a chance that Sophie and Josh will meet again.