Wonder Woman 77 Meets the Bionic Woman by Andy Mangels

Wonder Woman 77 Meets the Bionic Woman
MY RATING: 4 of 5 stars

Wonder Woman and Bionic Woman in one comic series is pure epic. Imagine these legendary female superheroes joining forces to fight villains will undeniably delight comic enthusiasts. I also love how Bionic Woman was turned into an honorary member of the Amazons in the Paradise Island. When the replay of the TV series of Bionic Woman was shown on a local TV channel in my country during the 90's, I had the chance to watched several episodes of. Hence, I also know Bionic Woman's abilities and her origin.

On the other hand, I wasn't able to watch an episode of the Wonder Woman TV series, thus I didn't have any slight idea of who she really is and where she came from. Just recently, I had read a novel about Wonder Woman and thanks to that, I'm no longer ignorant about her.

However, this comic series of Andy Mangels is the second print material that I'd read about Wonder Woman; I also had a great time reading it and would recommend it to anyone.