Review: Dogs in Origami: 30 Breeds from Terriers to Hounds

Dogs in Origami: 30 Breeds from Terriers to Hounds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Origami and dogs are just some of my favorites. And if you combine them in one book, expect me to grab the chance to get it because I know that it will undeniably exude fun and cuteness. This book didn't fail my expectations because I was really delighted once I browsed the pages.
Dogs in Origami: Dogs in Origami: 30 Breeds from Terriers to Hounds
The instructions in this book are easy to follow; there's the section for the symbols and basic folds, which are absolutely necessary especially for those who are still beginners in origami. Other than the instructions, there are trivia also of the dog breeds that is quite informative. If you are a dog lover and into origami as well, never fail to check out this amazing book because you will enjoy doing the origami of dogs just like I did.
Dogs in Origami: Dogs in Origami: 30 Breeds from Terriers to Hounds