Gumby Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Jeff Whitman

Gumby Graphic Novel Vol. 1
MY RATING: 4 of 5 stars

The 1st volume of Gumby Graphic Novel has certainly brought a lot of nostalgic memories of me watching the TV series of this during my childhood. I remember watching re-runs of this during the 90's on Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network, so I was really happy when I saw this comic series of the ever famous green clay cartoon character.

There are nine stories in this first installment: An Alien Abundance; The Land of Ice Cream; Model-y Crew; Treasure of the Obellos; Goo's Gone; All That Nin-Jazz; Gran Adventure; Green With Envy; and The Sour Note! Either a fan or not of Gumby, the adventures of Gumby and his friends in these stories will cheer anyone as it what this group typically does.

Thanks to Papercutz for providing the ARC of this.