King's Road: The Long Way Home by Peter Hogan

King's Road: The Long Way Home
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The plot of the story may not be that original, but what's important is how the storytelling and that the illustrations are both good. I really had a good time reading this graphic novel despite that the plot is quite common.
King's Road: The Long Way Home
Peter Hogan's way of telling the story will definitely engrossed readers on what will happen next. Not to mention that there's a dog included in the story that's why I liked it. As much as I don't want to be a spoiler, but I just need to warn those who are dog lovers and that wants to read this, that the dog will have a tragic end so better prepare yourselves.
King's Road: The Long Way Home
King's Road: The Long Way Home
King's Road: The Long Way Home