Manga Classics: Pride and Prejudice

30370103SYNOPSIS:

Beloved by millions the world over, Pride & Prejudice is delightfully transformed in this bold new manga adaptation. All of the joy, heartache, and romance of Jane Austen's original, perfectly illuminated by the sumptuous art of manga-ka Po Tse, and faithfully adapted by Stacy E. King.


 










MY RATING: ★★★★★

I confess that I still haven't read the novel Pride and Prejudice, but I've already watched the movie version of it. Just like the other classic books, Pride and Prejudice is quite long to read and I must devote a lot of time to be able to finish it. But thanks to this graphic novel because I felt like that I was able to read the novel through this. Thank you Udon Entertainment for making it possible to published a graphic novel of this classic.

If you are interested in this book, you may buy it from Amazon:








images