Dead of Winter #1

35955149AUTHOR: Kyle Starks
ILLUSTRATOR: Gabriel Bautista
PUBLISHER: Oni Press, Inc.
PUBLICATION DATE: August 2, 2017
PAGES: 26
SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS:

The apocalypse has come and gone and all it's left us are zombies, an endless winter and empty hearts. Diaz keeps bringing back survivors, thinking life is hope, but every new face is a hungry mouth and our stores are growing empty. Another hungry mouth like the legion outside.


Waiting for us.

Except, you know, not eating us. The survivors want, like canned beans or French fries.

You get the metaphor, though.










MY RATING: 5stars
The cover of this comics got my attention that's why I bought it right away. I'm not familiar with the crossroads game were this comics series originated from so I cannot compare this to it.

If you like reading zombie theme stories or if you are a dog lover just like me, you will definitely love this 1st issue in this comics series. I'm excited what will happen to Sparky our superhero dog and the pack of humans he's protecting.

winterdog2deadofwinter

If you are interested in this book, you may buy it from Amazon:








images