Manga Classics: Les Misérables

30370103SYNOPSIS:

Adapted for stage and screen, loved by millions, Victor Hugo's classic novel of love and tragedy set in 19th century France is reborn in this fantastic new manga edition!

Gorgeous and expressive art brigns to life the unforgettable stories of Jean Valjean, Inspector Javert, and the tragic Fantine in this epic adaptation of Les Misérables!












MY RATING: ★★★★★

This is one of the best classic stories I've read so far. and thanks to this graphic novel that I was able to read the entire story of Les Miserables. I watched the movie, and have read the story; and now, I'm looking forward to be able to see in person the musical in the future.


I may also add that while reading the part of Eponine's unrequited love, I can't help myself from singing On My Own – my favorite song in the musical – especially on the part where she always see Cosette and Marius together. Just like me, I think a lot of readers would be able to sympathized with her because once or twice in their life, they have experienced Eponine's predicament.



If you are interested in this book, you may buy it from Amazon:








images