Terra Nova by Shane Arbuthnott

Terra Nova
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Terra Nova is the second book in The Molly Stout Adventures series. Despite that I still haven’t read the first book, Dominion, I was able to follow what the tale of Molly and her family in this second installment. The book is categorized under children’s fiction, but I reckon that it is more of a young adult fiction. I found that the narrative is quite long, thus I’ve started to lost interest while I was in the one-third of the story. I just continue reading the book and the story begun to pick-up near the mid-part.

Molly and her feisty personality will amaze and impressed readers; her audacity and dedication to what they believe is truly admirable and is a good image to be copied to. The bond of her family and Molly’s love for them was also an inspiration and commendable. For those who love to read about steampunk, fantasy and adventure type of stories, Terra Nova is highly recommended.