Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E by Shiro Shirai

Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how Disney is slowly publishing manga of some of their famous animation movies. I'm a fan of their films and one of them is Wall-E. I grabbed the opportunity to have the chance to get the reading copy of this manga and reading it is like re-living the movies.
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
However, I found out that there are some comic panels that are a bit hard to comprehend or follow. Thankfully, I've watched the movie version several times already, thus I was able to understand them immediately. But for the young readers, there may be some problems that they may encounter. Nonetheless, this is quite entertaining and hopefully, they will produce more manga version of their movies in the future.
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E
Disney Pixar Manga: Wall-E