Kinski by Gabriel Hardman

Kinski
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A traveling salesman Joe found a puppy and he thought it was for him to save the black labrador from its owner(s). I think that the dog is not neglected at all because looks like it is being taken care of Holly and her son. Joe thought that the dog was being disregarded just because it got lost.
Kinski
Although I deeply disapprove the tying of any dog outside or in the yard, Joe could have talked with the dog's owners on how to properly take care of the hound. But I guess Joe's intense affection to Kinski has led him to get him out from an animal shelter in Mexico. Holly's boyfriend intentionally left the dog in the road, therefore, Kinski might have crossed the border and end up in Mexico.
Kinski
I appreciated the story of being compassionate and rescuing animals, however, Joe's personality seems quite odd here because of his obsession with getting the dog out of town, when in fact, Kinski was loved by Holly and her son. The illustration is great and even though it is only in black and white, I still appreciated how good it was drawn.
Kinski
Kinski