Manga Classics: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Crystal Chan

Manga Classics: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I was in grade school, I used to watch the anime TV series of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Hence, when I saw this chance for a reading copy of the classic tale, I immediately grabbed the chance to download it.
Manga Classics: Adventures of Huckleberry FinnReading this brings back memory during the time I was enjoying watching the said show. I wasn't able to catch all the episodes of that anime series, but through the perusal of this adaptation, I was able to know the rest of Huck's adventures.
Manga Classics: Adventures of Huckleberry FinnWhat I like about these manga adaptations is that they put the original text of the story of these classic stories. Reading this graphic novel is like perusing the original book because the content is exactly the same. Another great factor is that there are illustrations that will help readers to imagine and understand quickly the story.
Manga Classics: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn