Big Nate: Silent But Deadly by Lincoln Peirce

Big Nate: Silent But Deadly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've tried to read one book from the Big Nate series before, but I don't know why I didn't like and finished it. I thought that would be the first and last time that I would have the chance to read any book from this famous graphic novel series. However, when I saw that there's an available ARC of the latest book, I grabbed the chance to check if it would change my view. And compared to the previous book in the series that I've read, which I can't remember the title, this latest installment is much better and funnier.
Big Nate: Silent But Deadly
Although it is meant for middle-grade readers, young adults and even older readers will love the comic panels and banters among the characters. Reading this change my opinion about this comic series and I would definitely check the previously released books of Big Nate.
Big Nate: Silent But Deadly
Big Nate: Silent But Deadly
Big Nate: Silent But Deadly