Heart and Brain: Body Language: An Awkward Yeti Collection by The Awkward Yeti

Heart and Brain: Body Language: An Awkward Yeti Collection Heart and Brain: Body Language: An Awkward Yeti Collection by The Awkward Yeti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This compilation of the comic strips of Heart and Brain's repartee is really hilarious to read. Also, I've learned that there are previously published books of The Awkward Yeti; I'll try to check those later and indulge myself with a good laugh.

Lastly, I can relate to Brain's personality because I'm an introvert, a bookworm, and I carefully plan everything first unlike Heart. Yet, I have the same characteristics as Heart also, for instance, he likes relaxation and animals such as dogs and other pets. So, after all, I'm really mixed of Brain and Heart.