Dead of Winter: Good Good Dog by Kyle Starks

Dead of Winter: Good Good Dog
MY RATING: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a fan of this comic series so when I saw that there's an available reading copy, I grabbed the chance to download it right away. I've read the first two issues of Dead of Winter last year and I still haven't read the last two, which I'm really thankful that are included in this compilation.
Dead of Winter: Good Good Dog
If you love watching or reading that are zombie-themed stories, and if you are a dog lover just like I do, you will undoubtedly this graphic novel. I'm just a little bit sad that it's just a 4-issue comic series because I'm going to miss reading the "super dog", Sparky, and his heroic acts to save the good people around him. I don't normally give away spoilers, but for those who want to know if Sparky died in the end, I assure you that you'll smile after you finish reading this.
Dead of Winter: Good Good Dog