Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Wonder Woman: Warbringer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know how Wonder Woman looks like, but I still haven't read any comics issue neither watched the TV series nor the movie(s) of this iconic superhero. Therefore, this is my very first time to read or rather listen, as I had the chance to download an Audible audiobook of this novel by Leigh Bardugo.

The quest of Diana and Alia in this book is truly exciting to read because how it was magnificently written by the author. The revelation and twist in the story are quite unexpected, as well as the friendship blossom in the least expected people. What I was expecting is how the relationship between Diana and Jason will develop, but I was disappointed with what happened between them.

Nonetheless, I still like this story of the Warbringer Alia, and the Amazon Diana because it contains a lot of action-packed scenes that readers will definitely enjoy. Now that I had finally finished reading this, I might try to watch the recent Wonder Woman movie that star Gal Gadot, or perhaps I will check out the latest issue(s) of the comics series — I think that I still need my dose of Wonder Woman and her awesomeness.