The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker

The Golem and the Jinni The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was on my TBR for a long time and I was always finding a way to squeeze it to my list of the books I'm currently reading. Recently, I found enough time to read this novel and it didn't disappoint me. It exceeds my expectation because the character and story build up was to look forward to.

What I like about this novel is that it makes us believe that destiny could bring two individuals together because of an unlikely circumstance or in their case, a greedy human. Their dilemma made them choose the best desirable option though it would make them separate from each other. Yet still there is indeed a happy ending after all because of what happened to them in the end.