Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus

Hope for the Flowers Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really curious about this children's book because I've read several good reviews before about this. I was able to purchase a copy of this from our local bookstore online and I read it right away. It's a short story so I was able to read it within 10 minutes or less.
Hope For The Flowers
Hope For The Flowers
The story reminds me of Aesop's fables I've read when I was still young. It could be children's book but the lessons are more like a reminder for adults. I highly recommend this to everyone especially to those who are young professionals or who are already in the workforce. This will help them remember what's really important in life.
Hope For The Flowers
Hope For The Flowers