Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure by Matt Kindt

Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure by Matt Kindt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading this graphic novel reminds me of Jules Verne's Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea because of the setting of the story. Some readers who were able to read this may not have like this, but for me, I really enjoyed reading this sci-fi/mystery novel because of the storyline.
Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure
However, the illustrations may not be that spectacular, but as for those who are art enthusiasts just like me, I really appreciate it. While reading, I also checked out the drawings and what techniques were use by the artists.
Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure
If you have read Verne's Twenty Thousand Leagues, I'm quite certain that you will also like this graphic novel by Matt and Sharlene Kindt.
Dept. H, Volume One: Pressure