It by Stephen King

It It by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was never scared of clowns because they look harmless, not until I've read this novel. Whenever I see clowns in children's party or on TV shows, I've never imagine that there will come a time that I might see them on a different perspective. No, I'm still not afraid of them, but I will become vigilant as this book reminds me that even the innocuous looking people or thing might have potentials to be wicked.

It was the very first novel of Stephen King that I've read and I didn't expect that I will enjoy reading this. My older sister was able to watched the 90's TV series adaptation of this book; she warned me that it wasn't that scary so perhaps that the book is just the same. Never had the chance to see that TV Mini-Series neither the movie version, thus I cannot compare them to the novel.

This book will undoubtedly scare anyone who reads it and I highly recommend this, either you love thriller/mystery type genre or not. It is just too long, but you will never get bored as this will make you anticipate what will come next.

View all my reviews