Anne Frank by Mª Isabel Sánchez Vegara

Anne Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Diary of Anne Frank is the very first book about the Holocaust that I've read when I was still young. I was already in my adolescence years when I read it and her life story made an impact on me. When I saw that the Little People, Big Dreams has dedicated a children's story book about this remarkable young lady, I immediately grabbed the chance to check it out.
Little People, Big Dreams: Anne Frank
I love how this particular book is different from the other book in the series because of how it was vividly illustrated by Sveta Dorosheva. The images of Anne Frank, her family, and Adolf Hitler was drawn in detailed, and looking at them is like seeing their real photos. The story of Anne Frank was also beautifully summarized and narrated by Isabel Sanchez Vegara. This children's storybook is a great introduction to discuss to young readers about what is the Holocaust and what happened during World War II.
Little People, Big Dreams: Anne Frank