Horizon, Volume 1

31387207AUTHOR/ILLUSTRATOR: Brandon Thomas, Juan Gedeon, Frank Martin, Jason Howard
SERIES: Horizon
PUBLISHER: Image Comics
PUBLICATION DATE: January 24, 2017
PAGES: 136
SYNOPSIS FROM GOODREADS:

Zhia Malen thought she'd fought her very last war, until she learned her planet was targeted for occupation...by a desperate world called Earth.

The people of Earth will be told that her arrival on our planet means invasion. These are lies. This is retaliation.


Skybound's newest original series will show you that survival isn't just a human instinct...  Collects HORIZON #1-6.












MY RATING:3STARS
I had a hard time deciding on what should I rate this first volume of the Horizon comic series. I like the story because it sort of reminds me of the The Matrix, but there are certain parts that confused me. Therefore, I rated this 3 stars instead of 4 because I was left with several unanswered questions.Thanks to Image Comics for the providing a copy of this graphic novel.

horizon01

horizon02

If you are interested in this book, you may buy it from Amazon:








images