Manga Classics: Emma

23332879SYNOPSIS:

Just in time for the 200th Anniversary, Manga Classics: Emma brings Jane Austen's classic tale of youthful folly and romantic exuberance to a modern audience with this beautiful, new manga adaptation. The impulsive match-making of Emma Woodhouse delivers both humor and heartache through the gorgeous artwork of manga-ka Po Tse (Manga Classics: Pride and Prejudice). - Manga Classics editions feature classic stories, faithfully adapted and illustrated in manga style, and available in both hardcover and softcover editions. Proudly presented by UDON Entertainment and Morpheus Publishing.












MY RATING: ★★★★★

I'm grateful that the publisher has given me an opportunity to download and read these amazing adaptations to manga of some of the classics. I admit that I still haven't read my copy of the novel of this particular classic book; so this manga version is a big help because I was able to read on how amazing this story is.

Reading the novel version would take me at least a week or more to be able to finish because they are really long. But this manga adaptation/graphic novel really made it easier for those who want to read it because we're able to read it for several days only.

If you are interested in this book, you may buy it from Amazon:








images