The Boy from Tomorrow by Camille DeAngelis

The Boy from Tomorrow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've watched several movies before that have the same theme just like in this novel, such as the Hollywood movies Frequency and The Butterfly Effect, and Korean movies Ditto and Il Mare. Thus, I was not expecting much when I've asked for the reading copy of this from the publisher.

This book really did exceeds my expectations because of how impressive Camille DeAngelis in writing it. Readers will be hooked once they start reading the story of the incredible friendship of Alec to the Clifford sisters, Josie and Cassie, even there's a 100-year gap. And in spite of the fact that they will never all get to meet at present time, the ending is still absolutely great and heartwarming.

The Boy from Tomorrow may be categorized as a children's fiction or a middle-grade book, but adult readers will surely enjoy this amazing novel — it is a great and highly recommended for light-reading. Lastly, it is so easy to decide that this is one of the books that I can put into my favorites this year because how I really enjoyed reading it.