High Moon Vol. 1: "Bullet Holes and Bite Marks" by David Gallaher

High Moon Vol. 1:
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Volume 1 of the High Moon comics series entitled Bullet Holes and Bite Marks which was created by David Gallaher and Steve Ellis, has an engrossing story. Although, there are confusing parts such as that I thought the protagonist was the detective Matthew McGregor. Then in the middle part of the story, the fugitive Eddie Conroy, which later became Edward McGregor, was after all the lead character.



Another cause for confusion is who Ester Kittel really is and what did his sons Frederick and August mean on the latter part of this graphic novel. I could have gave this 3 to 4 stars if only I was not confused on some scenes; and I guess, those unanswered questions of mine about Ester spoiled everything.