Comics for Choice: Illustrated Abortion Stories, History and Politics

Comics for Choice: Illustrated Abortion Stories, History and Politics
MY RATING: 2 of 5 stars

I respect those who support the choice to have an abortion. But as for me, who was born and raised in a Catholic and conservative country, I'm against it because not only of moral standards but also it may lead to health complications in the future.
Comics for Choice
Comics for Choice
Comics for Choice

I don't impose my views on those who are Pro-Choice, but I really appreciate that I was given the chance by the publisher for the reading copy of this infographic. It is very informative and I was able to read several stories why women chose to abort their child. I don't criticize them because it's their choice, their right and what they believe. However, it never swayed me to change my perspective.
Comics for Choice
Comics for Choice
Comics for Choice

Thanks to Alternative Comics for the reading copy.